lunedì 27 gennaio 2014

Witch sisters

My photoshop teacher Marco Natale told me: "Get fast and get good, silly"

And boy, he is right, i am slow at drawing, totally slow. As a challenge or exercise, he told me to make black shape drawing that wouldn't last more than 3 hours and a half. I have done two so far, two sisters, two witches, Frostbite (the blue one) with Bearzerker and Blightblister (red one) with Gangrendel. I managed to finish them both on time, yet i don't think i'd be able to finish a big drawing in that little time, yet i am sure going faster.


Frostbite and Bearzerker
Blightblister and Gangrendel





























Frostbite was uploaded the 11 November 2013 while Blightblister the 20 december 2013



Drawing 2 and 5 are early concepts of the two witches (done around end of 2012)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento