lunedì 9 giugno 2014

it is 5 am leave me alone INSERT TITLE

Everybody is away for the trip in France, in Annecy (probably sleeping by now) while i am here all alone practicing drawing and animation. in the early morning (or late night) i did these three animation: it was fun, no hassle. I should probably sleep but i can't help feeling super productive while everybody else is relaxing in a beautiful place by a lake.
Sucks to be them! ah ha!



This is a dragon spitting fire. A simple dragon spitting fire. At first I was all like "let's do cleavage jiggling!" but then i the clock said 5 am and i was like "NAAAAAW"
Maybe a little too quick? well it does the trick


Me solving hardware issues.
I used real life references.

This was definitely more complicated. There is a subtle analogy in it that i have yet to invent. Maybe a good sleep will help. Or maybe (and more likely) not.


I hope they are having fun without me in France.
:T

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento