lunedì 1 dicembre 2014

11 seconds club Smooth Talk





So this was my entry for the 11 second club of November 2014

My first try with TVpaint: a bit tricky at first, still some things makes no sense, but thanks to the help of Billy Allison I managed to get it done.
Thanks mr Billy, you are an amazing teacher and guy!



Now



Fixing the parts that i acted out and didn't work was much more complicated and time consuming than actually animating the whole thing. Bly me, next time i'll just rough it out perfectly first and then do the rest.



I kind of hate animating...(just kidding) but I really enjoyed the outcome. Looking forward to do more, especially stuff for me.



Everybody have a good night!



Especially you, Mr Barry. I know you are watching.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento