giovedì 23 aprile 2015

STILL MOAR JAMES HENRY

So for my last James Henry upload (for now) I have done more Runepaw and West Family.

For the Runepaw, I did more creatures they might stumble upon, mostly fishes since they are always sailing around, and most of them aren't mean at all, just very dumb, curious or lonely (:'( )
The two main "big" land animals are the cat and dog which I drew taking inspiration from nordic mithology. The cat is the incarnation of evil and the dog is the hero.




The ships are based on viking's equipment and the figure head is a cat rather than a dragon.


The environment can be pretty repetitive in the nordic sea, no offense for any scandinavian person, it's pretty much water and icebergs, so I added some weird unique things in the background that always breaks with the normality of the landscape.


Restaurant is a pot with a big cheese as a door


Lots of ships wrecked



For the West Family I did some sp00ky monsters, taking inspiration from real ones. I know it is for kids but I wanted to make them look slightly scary, similar to those in Courage the coward dog.






Then time for some character development, mainly the three protagonists



Aaaaand an anime version, of course


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento