lunedì 6 luglio 2015

Undead lovers

"True lovers are bound by soul, not by flesh"
I've been drawing many more romantic related things lately, I don't know why but I feel that conveying mixed feelings through my drawing is fascinating: I often end up drawing goofy characters, monster and weird stuff, so people often see me making illustrations to amuse or make them go "woa dude that's cool, I guess", but I received good feedback on different things.
I hope i am making any sense, lol, basically I decided to add more to my pieces of work: drawing for the sake of fun is fun, but I always try to convey a little bit more on each drawing, call it backstory, lore or whatever.

Do not forget to look at the small details, I always add small little things here and there :)

sketch


lineart


final piece


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento