martedì 20 ottobre 2015

Omg my body hurts pls help

Man this two week has been heavy.
Saying that I am dead tired is an understatement.
Me and Sophie Rippington finished the animatic, added the scratch sound and all the frames: it came out about 4 minutes. The tutors seemed a little worried for the lenght but my lead animator James White said we might be able to finish it by March. Now, in terms of animation he knows a lot more than I do, so I am quite happy with that. Apparently the movie is quite long but it's not animation heavy as it might seem: James suggested we should over animate the whole thing, making it look A-mazing.
I said ok let's do it.
Some second years approached us asking to work on the project: so far we got two extra animators and one character/enviroment designer. I am trying to keep the group relatively short so that the style might remain consistent and it is definitey easier to produce.

I have been busy working on Salomone turnaround and the animatic's pictures (about 200)





Here you can see the guide to how to draw his dumb face properly


Once everything was done I worked on a color chart for the movie, I used a Pixar book about color charts (couldn't go more specific than that) as reference.


Let's not forget the silly promotional posters I did for advertising Falling in Love!



Other people are currently working trying to get the style right and doing animation shots. I am quite excited and looking forward to see them!

I also drew an imp while Sophie was working super hard


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento