domenica 15 novembre 2015

Backgrounds and designs

I finally handed in my dissertation draft. Uff I am so happy I can concentrate on my animation now.

These week I was assigned to do some Alphabet Patch props: despite being fun and creative is quite a diffult task. Leonie has a very unique style rich of colors and textures. I am glad I am doing lots of these because I love experimenting with new techniques.







The spoon needs more work, it is more complicated than I expected.
to see more o the project, visit Leonie's blog here.

While in my project "Falling in Love", since we had the Ok from the tutors, we started animating. James has done a keyframes version of one of the scenes, I will clean them and Leigh Juggins will do invetweens. Sophie Rippington and Katie Wyman will add shadows and color on the characters. If it works as good as it sounds, I am going to be the happiest director ever.
Thanks to Leonie we also have all the production side set up! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

This week I worked on the design of the scene, the background and the style of the future backgrounds (we picked UPA style)

These are the design of the old ladies



The Background


Aaaand the different backgrounds style






I personally like the first one, in red with messy beije

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento