sabato 21 marzo 2015

James Henry

So, in my honest opinion Ryan Gosling is quite charming, looks like the type of guy you wish your daughter would date.

Anyway, the other day the writer James Henry came over and we pitched to him our character ideas, I did all the three we had and I am afraid I bored him a little...Mmmm I hope he liked them, but I am always quite pessimistic about my work.

Idea 1: The West family: a paranormal show for kids with a mom writer, one small kid, one girl and three spooky ghosts.



The boy (a little weird kid) and the sister


The mum and the three ghosts


the character are built like toys, here are some examples.


Concept for the house



Idea 2: Runepaw: children tv shows with viking mice!

Mice


Extra


Idea 3: Opal the dwarf princess: mundane fantasy world with a dwarf princess and a dark wizard



2 commenti: