giovedì 12 marzo 2015

Restorative Justice

Last month we have been introduced to the restorative justice concept.
It constist in having the victim and the perpetrator of the crime discuss with each other about the criminal act that involved the two of them, and they try to sort things out. It often ends up helping the victim a lot, which is great! At the moment it done and known only in northern Ireland and Uk, but it will hopefully spread out all over Europe ( and the world!)
I probably did not explained it very well, so you might want to check their website to know more about it.

So we have to make an animation about it, so here it is! I pitched the idea of a person made of glass, scared of everything after the accident, and the perpetrator who is "corrupted" but all the anger and hate that surrounds him. Through talking the two people ending up "healing" each others. 

Here is the early design of the characters. I am now currently working in a group of people who ACTUALLY wanted to work with me,and liked the idea, which is great! 



I will soon upload more! Wish me luck!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento